Straight out of Latin America, our Guayabera is inspired by the traditional men's summer shirt worn on special occasions in countries like Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Colombia. This handmade piece is the perfect summer fit for a wedding, sunset stroll or simply a cool vibes night.
At Lola & Fluff, we are committed to the environment and ethical practices, which is why as a brand we are on the path to being socially responsible, This piece is part of our first collection completely made of 100% recycled cotton and PET bottles. Can you believe how we can transform them into art? By using these sustainable fabrics, we reduce water use while supporting Colombian artisans working in a healthy workplace.
- Our pet apparel is hand-made, making each piece unique in its own way. Slight variations in thread, size, prints, or patterns are normal.
- For harness wearers: Our pieces have a small opening for your leash clip that can be zipped up when not in use.
- Made with love by Colombian, artisan women. At Lola & Fluff we prioritize partnerships with hard working, female entrepreneurs; operating in ethical environments, aiming to be thriving members of their communities.
- Please hand-wash this piece in order to avoid any damage.
Estimated Processing time
Within 1-2 business days.
Estimated Shipping time
Within 3-5 business days for Standard Shipping
Within 1-2 business day for Expedited Shipping
Before selecting your size please make sure to measure your pup. Use the measurements below as a guide.
- If you have a pup with long fur please take that into account.
- If you're in between chest sizes, size up.
- If chest and length measurements place you in different sizes; Prioritize the chest size.
BANDANAS & SCARVES
Use a measuring tape around your pup's neck and ensure you have 2 fingers under the tape when measuring.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com