Our tags are made of seed paper, our gift to make your community a pop prettier and reduce waste. Seed Paper is made by hand in Boulder, CO by taking un-dyed, 100% post-consumer/ post-industrial recycled paper, breaking it down into paper pulp that started as FSC paper. The seed paper contains wildflower seeds which are easy to plant. Send us your photos of your #lolablooms
We are on a journey to bring LOVE, FLUFF & FASHION into our community ✨
Some regions will have better luck with some seeds than others—but all regions will have a variety that thrives. Follow the tips below, and you’ll be enjoying beautiful wildflowers in no time!
*Your tag will contain a mixture of flowers, while perennials don’t normally bloom the first year, your annuals will. You can look forward to the perennials come back each year!
WHEN TO PLANT?
1. If planting outdoor: Plant early spring or late fall. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. If planting indoor: You may plant them year round, then transplant to a more permanent location in the early spring.
HOW TO PLANT AND NOURISH?
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil, or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.
• ARE SEEDS NON-INVASIVE?
These species are not considered to be noxious, or invasive and most are considered to be drought tolerant.
• ARE SEEDS ORGANIC OR NON-GMO?
All seeds used in our plantable papers are certified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project.