Follow the next guide to take your dog's measurements.
|Chest||14 ½||18||21||24 ½||30 ½||36 ½||42 ½|
1. Which measurement should I pay extra attention to?
The most important measurement is the chest, as this will determine how loose or tight the zip-up hoodie will be. Make sure you're as accurate as possible.
2. How does the sizing chart work?
The chart shows the exact measurements of our zip-up hoodies. For comfort leave about 1"/2.5cm for comfort.
3. What if my dog is between sizes?
We always recommend ordering the bigger size. Some more room for movement is much more comfortable for your dog.
4. My dog has a lot of fur. Should I include that in my measurement as well?
Yes, definitely. Fluffier dog breeds should have their fur compressed slightly but comfortably when measuring.
5. Are the drawstrings on the hood just for display or functional?
The drawstrings are functional. They can be used to tighten the hood if needed.
HOOMANS SIZE GUIDE
|1/2 Chest 1" below armhole||19¼||20¾||22¼||23¾||24¾||25¾||26¾||27¾|
|Body length: from h.p.s.||25½||27||28½||29½||30½||31¼||32||32¾|